Saturday 25 May 2013

Forever 21 Goodies.

As I am an amateur at this blogging malarkey, I'm just going to apologise in advance. Please bare with me.

Since i have now finished my A Level exams (HALLELUJAH) i thought i would treat myself by having a little bit of a splurge. I decided to online shop at Forever 21 seeing as there is not one near where i live. I have also ordered a pair of running shoes and another pair of shoes from ASOS. (A post on them will arrive shortly.) I did also order a pair of leggings from ASOS but i have returned them for the simple formula of: TREE TRUNK LEGS + TIGHT CLOTHING = NOT GOOD. I am still yet to find a pair of leggings that don't emphasise the size of my thighs and make my bum look like Kim Kardashians.

However, I love all of the items i purchased. I was also very pleased with the speed my goodies wear delivered. Even considering the fact my parcel went from the Netherlands to Brussels and then to England. To begin with i thought my package was part of some drug scam...

Anyway, the only negative comment i would have is, I was rather surprised at how thin the material of all the tops i ordered. I am going to have to wear a bandeau under everything.

I ordered everything one size up (M) so it would definitely fit me and i wouldn't have to go to the hassle of sending it back. :)



Top Number One. (My favourite) 
£12.00
Link: http://www.forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?br=F21&Category=top&ProductID=2021839554

Top Number Two. (Least favourite)
£11.50
Link: http://www.forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=whatsnew_all&ProductID=2017305926&VariantID=

Top Number Three. (As my mum descried it: 'Meh, nothing special')
£11.50
Link: http://www.forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?br=F21&Category=top&ProductID=2076904858

Top Number Four. (I love this Lavender colour)
£14.75
Link: http://www.forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?BR=love21&Category=love21_woventops&ProductID=2046572358&VariantID=

And last but not least!...

Maxi Skirt! (The perfect hide-away for my legs!)
£18.75
It is no longer available online. :(

It's only now i've finished i have realised just how creased all of the clothes look. Sorry! I promise i will iron everything next time. I hope this has been a bearable read! 

Have a nice day :) 

Danielle ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. I think your doing great for only starting to blog! Keep it up girlie! And don't worry, the blogging world isn't tooo scary once you get the hang of it ;-)

    Rachel x x

    ReplyDelete