Sunday 18 May 2014

Haul! - Primark | TK Maxx | Topshop | Forever 21 | Zara

After the fabulous Miley concert on Friday night, I had the whole Saturday in Birmingham to do some (a lot) of shopping! I think this has been the most successful shopping trip I have had in a while! I love every piece and I am now officially prepared for Summer! Sorry these pictures are pretty ugly in quality but the hotel room provided me with limited resources!
 
Left - TK Maxx £11.99
Right - Topshop £10

Left - Forever 21 £11.50
Right - Primark £12

Left - Forever 21 £6.50
Right - Primark £8

Coat - Topshop £40
For the longest time now I have been wanting a transparent rain jacket and I finally found one!!! It's probably not everyone's cup of tea but whatever! When it rains I can whack this out of my bag and BAM... I no longer have to cover up with an ugly dark coat that ruins my outfit! I think it is awesome that you can still see the outfit through the jacket. What do you think?? In the very near future I am going to style this in a separate post. :-)  

Left - Zara £25.99
Right - Primark £8

Top left - TK Maxx £14.99
Top Right - Ralph Lauren - TK Maxx £25
Bottom - Forever 21 £12.50

Trousers - TK Maxx £14.99 
My mum thinks these are weird but I love them! They will look so cute at the beach. The picture doesn't do then justice. They are a lace/net material which flare out at the bottom and inside they have silk shorts. 

Which is your favourite item?

3 comments:

  1. Love all of these pieces especially the topshop crop top!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the rain coat! it's perfect for a little summer rain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff! Just found your blog and really love it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete