Wednesday 2 July 2014

Prom.

Our sixth form prom is pretty casual. So much so that we made it into a 'summer ball'. That's why I went for a classic Black dress, Red heels. I don't think anybody wore one of those big, fancy, Cinderella dresses.

Personally I loved what I was wearing and I had a wonderful evening. My heels did not fail me. My feet didn't even hurt! - and I was dancing non stop! I am so glad I went. Weeks even months before I getting anxiety and playing over every situation in my head. But, as usual, everything turned out okay! I don't think I had any complaints about the night. It was lovely to spend time with my friends for one last time before I move to Malta!  For anyone else who is debating whether to go, I promise, you will have a fabulous time!








Dress - Boohoo £20
Heels - Miss KG £50

1 comment:

  1. Great post! New follower:) it would be great if you could check out my blog? http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete