Friday 13 June 2014

OOTD - £5 DRESS!!!!!????!!!!

Firstly, can I apologise for the lack of posting recently but I have been bogged down with revision. However, all exams are now finished! woooo. I can't believe I have finished education! I am excited but nervous for the future. Also, exciting news.... in 19 days I am officially moving to Malta! Ever since   I was little I always wanted to move abroad, and I am finally going to fulfil my dream!

Anyway, for the outfit. I can confirm you did read the title correctly. This dress really was only £5 from Primark! I can't believe it! It was on sale reduced from £12. I think this has to be my favourite thing I have ever bought from Primark. I am even tempted to go back and buy another just as a spare! I don't understand why people turn their nose up to Primark. My view is, if I like something, I am going to buy it. I don't care where it is from!

Trip to the garden centre for photography work. 







Dress - Primark £5
Shoes - Boohoo £18

5 comments:

  1. Live the way you've styled this dress and I can't believe it was £5!!!
    Blushhx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a good primark find! This dress really suits you, looks lovely
    and those shooooes... I'm in love!!

    ordainingserendipity.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello beautiful I love your dress and your sandals are ideal!! Would you like to visit and follow my blog? You can find clothes and looks interesting, do you think if we keep? kisses :)


    http://encimademiszapatos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog! Follow for follow? xx

    vogue-berry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete