Wednesday 26 March 2014

Glossybox Review! March 2014

So, as promised I have a Glossybox review! As usual I do an awkward little happy jump as I literally rip open the packaging to see what is inside. It's always so exciting to receive a little gift to yourself every month! However, I feel this time it was a bit of an anticlimax. I can't say I was overwhelmed with what I received but I guess it's still interesting and exciting to try these new things! I guess after lasts months box which was pretty darn good, it was going to be hard to improve! If you are looking to subscribe to Glossybox, I would highly recommend taking time to fill in the questions about yourself on the website. I found that this way you recieve things suited more towards what you want :)

In my box I received: 

- Mitchell and Peach Body Cream
- Sleek MakeUP Pout Polish
- Bellápierre Cosmetics LTD shimmer powders
- Juicy Couture Malibu Collection Fragrance
- Dove Hair Therapy Intensive Repair 60 second Treatment Shot


If I had to choose a favourite from this Glossybox, I would choose the Juicy Couture samples. I am a sucker for Juicy Couture. Their charms are adorable! The detail that is put in almost reminds me of Sylvanian Families!? I love it when I recieve these samples as they are perfect for travelling. They smell really good too!

On to more smells, the Pout Polish smells amazinggggggg. If it was possible to store a smell in a bottle I would keep this! It smells like vanilla, and I looooove vanilla! My first reaction when I saw this colour was 'ew, what is that?', as it is a bit garish, however once applied it is actually quite suttle. A friend of mine also said the same thing. 


As you can probably tell, smell is a big thing for me. Maybe this stretches back to my traumatic experience of a honey sale in a rather confined tent, back when I was younger... 

I am assuming the Mitchell and Peach body cream is the main item in this months box. The 180ml version is worth £36! I can't say I will be purchasing that. The smell is interesting, however it only lasts around 5 seconds and then it is practically smell-less. I got a whiff of Lavandar and then decided not to smell again. The consistency is lovely! It is so silky and smooth and soaks into my skin quickly. I have noticed my knuckles are quite dry and rough at the moment due to the cold weather and it did help with this, but only in the short term. As I am writing, around one hour after trying it, my knuckles are a little bit rough again.


As for the BelláPierre eye shadow, I haven't tried that. I have never been a fan of eye shadow and this colour doesn't even tempt me to start. I will probably just use this for any photography projects I have!  

Thank you Glossybox for my goodies! I look coward to next month!



Have a nice day :) 

Danielle ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment