Tuesday 25 March 2014

Hopefully this time I will have more success

Hola! I am back! I am not sure if I was ever actually here... I don't think a couple of posts one year ago count. Blogging is like cleaning my room. The tidyness and discipline lasts for a week and then the situation gradually starts to deteriorate. Nevertheless, this time I am determined to post regularly! 

I was debating setting up a YouTube account after years of religiously watching fashion and beauty channels. However, I find the sound of my own voice nauseating and I don't think I could cope with the embarrassment of someone else in sixth form finding videos of me talking to a camera. So, I have chosen writing as the next best thing! Possibly, maybe, maybe not, there is a tiny chance I will start YouTube. - If this blog is a small success. 

Anyway, in the near future I can definitely promise to post a clothes haul, Summer Ball dress preview and a Glossy Box review! 

I am not really sure how to end this. So I am just going to leave you with a picture of a cross-eyed cat I found while doing history coursework.



Have a nice day :) 

Danielle ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment