Sunday 30 March 2014

Tiny Shoe Haul

When I say this is a tiny haul I mean this really is a tiny, minuscule haul. I have recently purchased 2 new pairs of shoes that I am head over heals in love with! I am preparing for going back to Malta next week so I decided to use this as an excuse to go shopping.

The first pair are to die for. Like literally I think I would walk 10 miles across Lego bricks for these shoes. You know when you imagine something in your head and when it comes to the real thing it eather fails or passes your expection? Well these freaking pass with flying colours. 


I purchased these Steve Madden shoes from TK Maxx. The more I post, the more you will come to learn of my obsession for that shop. Me and my mum literally spend hours in there hunting for bargains. I feel like if you really get your searching cap on, you can find so many unique, individual pieces, and usually for a really great price! When you enter, the amount of clothes can be pretty overwhelming, but I have my own little searching method to sive through the junk to find gems. - I push all of the clothes to the end of each rail and quickly look through each item. From the side they may look ugly but when you look at them as a full piece they are usually wearable! 


I just can't believe I have managed to find  Steve Madden shoes for only £29.99! They have a small wedge so they are really easy to wear and they are really comfortable too! I love the tie up detail and I have been wanting a new pair of Black sandles for ages!  I got them in a size 4. 


The next and last pair of shoes in my haul are these gorgeous Armani plastic sandals I purchased while in Madrid. They are from their swimwear collection.


I bought them specifically for Malta. They are going to be perfect for walking to the beach or just in general if I need to pop to the shop. As they are plastic, I had reservations if they would be comfortable but they are fantastic! For a long time I have been debating buying some Jelly Shoes, but these fulfill my need! 


Which is your favourite? 


Have a nice day :) 

Danielle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment