Thursday 3 April 2014

OOTD - Shopping.

I thought I would do my first outfit of the day! I am new to the blogging world, but I from what i have seen, one thing you need is a nice backrground. So, as I am currently back in Malta, me and my mum decided to venture out to Valletta for a bite of lunch and do a little bit of shopping. The weather was lovely! However, I did soon begin to regret the Black jeans. 




Personally, I love this outfit! i have been wanting to wear this crop top ever since i bought it a month ago, but the English weather let me down. I love the fit and how it is not super cropped. 


This is how the outfit looks without the jacket. I keep flicking the page up and down to decide which one I prefer but I just can't make up my mind! I think when I am wearing sunglasses the jacket looks better? 





I tried to pick a scenic position and show off the clothes, but i quickly came to realise this was a bad idea. The wind was angry. Very angry. Mum captured this picture of me desperately trying to control my hair, but i just look like Medusa. 

Clothes:

Crop Top: Asos
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Steve Madden
Jacket: Random leather shop in Madrid

Have a nice day :) 

Danielle ♥

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit. It looks so simple but you still look like you've made an effort. Oh I miss the sun!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete