Friday 4 April 2014

100 Happy Days

Literally 5 minutes ago I came across the 100 Happy Days challenge. The idea is to post a picture of something everyday that made you happy.




I love this idea. Recently i have been trying my best to appreciate life more. In the morning, instead of rushing around to get to sixth form on time, i like to just take a step outside and breath in the fresh air.  I feel like this challenge will help me to become the person I want. I may be one of those 71% who fail, but i love a challenge! By aiming to post everyday, this will help me to search for something everyday to be happy about and just enjoy the moment.

If you want to follow my progress, I have specifically made an Instagram for this! I will also add my picture to a post I do on that day!

You can sign up Here. 

Comment below if you plan to do the 100 Happy Days challenge and I will follow you on your journey. :)

Day 1: 


I am happy because I am finally reaching my goal body. I also got to see this guy again. 😊

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had your motivation!! Lovely blog :)x

    ReplyDelete