Monday 14 April 2014

Coachella Outfits... Yay or Nay. - Weekend 1.

Seeing as I can only dream of going to Coachella, i decided to go for the next best thing... sit behind my laptop and look at pictures while quietly sobbing to myself.

YAY :)

I am in love with this outfit. I always want what Kendall wears. Her hair looks awesome and totally finishes the look.

I love how Vanessa Hudgens accessorises this outfit. 

Selena Gomez looks flawless. 

They definitely picked what they were going to wear together. They look super cute. And who doesn't love Indiana Jones!? 

Vanessa Hudgens, you look beautiful! 

NAY :(

This is just not for Me. I am not loving the flip flops and that bag with the outfit. Sorry Audrina Patridge.

Personally, I just find this outfit boring. Sorry Camilla Belle. 

The leather on leather on leather (if you include the bag) is a little bit of an overkill. Also, I am almost positive she would have melted in this outfit. - Or at least got a SULA. SWEATY UPPER LIP ALERT. (Wild Child reference.)

Hmmm. Interesting. This is not a good look for ANYONE. 

 All I can say is, I wish I had her confidence. 

Which is your favourite outfit???? 

6 comments:

  1. Love the blog! Keep up the amazing work! & who's the girl in the last pic, is it kendal?? x
    do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC?

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) No it's not, after staring at it though it does actually look like her! haha! It is just a random member of the public :) Just followed you. x

      Delete
  2. I agree with all of these!
    Great blog! Followed!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all your opinions, seriously what were those last to girls thinking!
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful outfits ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the crochet!
    www.adoramehitabel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete