Friday 18 April 2014

Spring Lusts.

I know spring officially started a month ago, but easter has got me feeling all springy! I think this is the kind of style I want to be wearing in the next few months! 

love.



This Spring/Summer I think these long jersey vest dresses/t-shirt dresses are going to be my thing. They look so effortlessly perfect. Also, how awesome are these shoes!? Only $39.80 from Forever 21. The Instax 90 camera is also something else I am determined to invest in this Spring. It's the perfect way to instantly capture memories and keep them forever.


Need To Invest In A Pair
If need/must purchase a pair of these. I already have sandals as an essential in my shoe cupboard, but I definitely feel the whole sandal wearing experience will be enhanced with the addition of a heel! I think I am going to get a white pair as I already own a gazillion Black Shoes.

co-ordinates


I have literally become obsessed with buying two piece co-ordinates. I love the way they show a bit of midriff but almost in a classy way. They can be dressed up or down. In the next couple of weeks I will do a post on the couple I have! :) 

white

I need to get myself a pair. I have always struggled to find some that aren't see through but I am  currently eyeing up a pair in Mango and they are perfect! 

3 comments:

  1. Great post dear !! great blog :) kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab collection love it!
    happy Easter <3
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2014/04/cobaltlove.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I want everything from your lists! Especially, the shoes xx

    ReplyDelete